• Unclaimed Monies from Deceased Estates

    The affairs of deceased estates are generally administered by the 'Executor'.

    The Executor may be a person so specified in the deceased's Will or approved by a Court through the issue of a 'Grant of Probate'.

    Queries regarding deceased estates should be directed to the Executor.

    If you do not know the identity of an Executor you should contact the Public Trustee or Probate Office of the State in which the deceased passed away.

    The Department of Treasury is not directly involved in the administration of deceased estates.

    Contacts for Western Australia

    Contacts for other states

    A comprehensive list of government contacts can be found on the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) website.