• Consumer complaints and safety

    Make a complaint

    The Public Utilities Office does not resolve customer service or billing complaints.

    If you have a complaint about your gas supply, the first step is to contact your retailer. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can contact the Energy Ombudsman. For more information, refer to the Economic Regulation Authority’s advice.

    Safety advice and gas equipment

    For advice on using gas safely, licensing of tradesmen, and safety of gas installations and equipment, contact EnergySafety at the Department of Commerce: